Salesforce CRM: The Definitive Admin Handbook, 5thEdition [eBook]
Master the Techniques to Configure & Control Various User Interface Features in Salesforce CRM with This 782-Page eBook
Salesforce’s Winter ’19 release offers a host of new features for CRM designed to meet your sales and marketing requirements. With this comprehensive guide to implementing Salesforce CRM, administrators of all levels can easily understand the platform. This Salesforce handbook begins by guiding you in setting up users and security and then progresses to configuration, data management, and data analytics. You’ll discover process automation and approval mechanisms while also exploring the functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 782 pages
- Discover process automation and approval mechanisms
- The functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, & Salesforce Chatter
- Delver into Salesforce mobile apps & mobile administration, along with Salesforce Adoption Manager
- Gain insights into Lightning Experience & its modern design and sleek interface
- See how the two versions compare & help manage the transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Paul Goodey is the author of the book entitled Salesforce CRM Admin Cookbook, by Packt Publishing. He has over 25 years' experience developing web technology solutions for companies of all sizes across a variety of industries, and has been building solutions with Salesforce CRM since 2006. He has enjoyed a variety of roles while working with Salesforce CRM, having worked as a developer, business analyst, solutions architect, and system administrator to provide solutions for both in-house and consultancy-based end users. Based in the UK, near London, his professional qualifications include Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201), and he is a keen and active member of Salesforce's administrator and developer online communities.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.