Having children learn coding at a young age prepares them for the future. Coding helps children with communication, creativity, math, writing, and confidence. Tangiplay is here to give your kids practice with computational and creative thinking naturally. Tangiplay is a set of 12 robot toys that interact with a free download iPad game App. Kids input commands by pressing sliding or rotating the robots, enhancing their sensory learning. The game guides kids to use their robots to build new railways, overcome obstacles, and send passengers to the destination. The game level starts from easy for even kids of age 4 with an animation tutorial, to ensure they don't get frustrated from the beginning.
- More than 120 puzzles w/ different themes & backgrounds
- Robots w/ replaceable emoji faces so your kids can create their own stories
- Montessori approach w/ no right or wrong paths; kids are encouraged to find an optimized way to solve the puzzles
- Basic coding skills including iterative processes & pair programming for children
- Made of food-grade silicone that's absolutely safe for kids
Successfully funded on Kickstarter at $24,086!
iF Design Award 2020
Parents' Choice® Silver Award 2020