Are jumbles of windows getting in the way of your productivity? Cisdem Window Manager can split your screen into various sizes and positions on Mac. All you have to do is drag windows to the edges or corners of your screen, or use our grid system to select the area that the windows should cover and you can also set keyboard shortcuts. Once you start splitting screens on mac with Window Manager you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Automatically splits screen when task windows are dragged to 7 pre-defined edges
- Innovative Grid System allows you to quickly & efficiently divide your screens into exact portions
- Accessible through easy to remember & customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Supports about 90% of apps including Safari, Keynote, Chrome, & Pages
- Uses very little & nearly no CPU